Today I start a research project on Globalization that I’ve been procrastinating for at least a few months now.
- Malcom Waters — Globalization
- Magdish Bhagwati — In Defense of Globalization
- Mangers B. Steger — Globalisms, 3rd edition
- George Soros — On Globalization
- Koichi Iwabuchi — Recentering Globalization
- Tang Suit Chee and Allong Wong, ed. — The Challenge and Impact of Globalization- Towards a Biblical Response
- Stephen Kinzer — Overthrow
My goals for this project are:
- Read all seven books
- Write summaries of all seven books
- Write a 17,000 word minimum research essay
- Discover five new things in favor of globalization and five new things against
- Convert the research essay into a series of bit-sized, easily digestible blog posts
- From the book bibliographies identify fifteen new books for further study
I plan to do all this, limiting myself to eight hours a day, before I leave for a missions trip on January 3rd. I also will be gone a few days here and there, notably Christmas but also some other events as well.